Saturday, October 31, 2015

Nike Running Shoes

When I started running (which was just recently), I was wearing my Roshe Runs.  These shoes are so comfy, I use them all the time for both gym and casual wear.

Until I was told that these shoes were not for running that I realized I needed REAL running shoes.  Not wearing the proper shoes for running could get you injured, so off I went to hunt for the perfect pair.  Its also an excuse to buy a new pair of Nikes since I have been itching to buy a new pair for  a long time now.

So research, research, research and I came across the latest craze in Nike running shoes, the Flyknit Racers!  The materia used is ultralight, strong and flexible without compromising protection and stability.  It is the perfect shoes for running.  I wanted a pair of these so bad but I could not find my size! I wanted either the Blue Lagoon or the Game Royale.  On Instagram, a pair ranges from 6,999 to as much as 13,000.
Blue lagoon

Game royale

I would pay this much for a pair of these racers but I really needed to start training already so I just decided stop searching and opted for a pair that's available.  I went to the Nike store and found that there were different kinds of Flyknit shoes.  What I liked was the Nike Free 4.0 because it was the simplest and most conventional looking one.  The designs of the other shoes were a bit too much for me and the colors were striking.  I followed the advice of the sales consultant to get the black so its easy to pair it with any outfit.

These Flyknit shoes are soooo comfy, even comfier than the Roshe Runs.  It's like wearing thick socks that molds itself to your feet and wraps it so comfortably.  These will be my new favorite shoes and for sure I will be buying more of this kind.

Other than the material used, the functionality is also very important.  When I tried them for running, they have just proven to be the most comfortable shoes I ever used in my life. Its sole was so flexible and light, it bends in all the right places while still protecting the sole of your feet.  No pain after running! These just cost me P5,990.

I am very satisfied (and motivated) with my new pair of running shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment