Friday, October 30, 2015

Subaru Run 2015

I really enjoyed my first ever marathon so I enlisted myself in the next marathon on the same trail, the Subaru Run 2015.  This time, no friend had to push me.  I pushed myself.  My objective was to perform better and make sure not to miss the gun start.

What are the things I liked about the Subaru Run?

1. Registration
Joining the Subaru Run 2015 was very convenient for me because they had a registration booth in Subaru, Alabang which was very near my place.  I immediately got my awesome singlet upon payment!

2. Singlet
I really liked the royal blue color of the singlet.  The material used  was also light and breathable.  It didn't look cheap at all.



3. Venue
I liked that it was on familiar grounds.  At least my focus was on improving my pace and time instead of the challenge of being on a new trail.  I'll get to that after a few more races.

4. Companion
My boyfriend went with me. =) I love that he supports me in what I want to do and even joins me when he can.



I finished the race in 42 minutes! Thats 13 minutes less than my first 5k run! I really tried my best and pushed myself hard. I kept running and never stopped in the first 3 kilometers, rested and walked on the fourth and ran again in the last kilometer.

I already completed two 5k runs. Now, its time for a 10k run!



No comments:

Post a Comment