Monday, December 7, 2015

Juice Hut Manila

I make it a point to cleanse and detox after a period of mindless eating, when I feel bloated and heavy.  The method I use is juicing, wherein you just take fruit and vegetable juices for a period of time.  For me, I only juice for three days.  That’s as much as I can handle.   

My favorite juice program is the one from Juice Hut Manila.  They have the three-day juice program which I always get.  This consists of 21 bottles in total, 7 250 ml bottles a day.

I have tried several juice programs from different brands but Juice Hut Manila is my choice and here’s why:

1.     All their juices taste great. Seriously! I enjoy drinking all their flavors especially their milk blends. Even my boyfriend liked it.





2.     The program offers 7 bottles a day which helps me survive the day without feeling dizzy or weak. They also provide you with a guide on what to take and when to take it.  For me, what I do is, I take one bottle every two hours to help me survive the day.



3.     Their program is affordable. Of all the juice programs I have tried, their program is the most affordable one.  The 3-day program just costs 3,100!

On the first day of cleansing, I already released the toxins I needed to release and I already started feeling great.  After completing 3 days, I feel renewed and totally clean! People were even complimenting me about my skin, saying I have that “glow”.  I’m pretty sure its from juicing. 


After juicing, you can now start your journey to eating healthy as you wouldn’t want junk to enter your body again.  Taking in junk (and carbs!) would feel uncomfortable. So start your cleanse and be healthy! =)

6 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try Juice Hut out! I'm sure I'll need to cleanse after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried juicing yet. Perhaps I should do that, too, and soon. I wonder as I look at the cleansing guide, for the 3-day period of juicing where you don't really eat anything solid, do you also lose weight in the process? -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here I havent try juicing yet but this one looks interesting to try. I love the glowy effect after your 3-day cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I can try detoxing; I need it! Problem is I had to get my digestive system checked muna and get a go signal from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard the benefit of juicing and how it will help detoxify the body. Wish I can do this and add in my daily program.

    ReplyDelete